Hill Notre-Dame du Haut, 13 rue de la Chapelle, 70250 RONCHAMP
- Reception : 03 84 20 65 13
- Booking : 03 84 20 73 26
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.collinenotredameduhaut.com
Opening times :
Opened all year long except January 1st
- From January 1st to April 30th, 2019 : from 10am to 5pm
- From May 1st to October 13th, 2019 : from 9am to 7pm
- From October 14th, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 : from 10am to 5pm
Last entry : 30min before closing time
Chapelle Notre-Dame du Haut
The Hill Notre-Dame du Haut is located in Ronchamp (Bourgogne - Franche-Comté), at the South of the Vosges Natural regional Park. It is a unique site, of great historic, artistic and spiritual importance. The famous Swiss architect Le Corbusier built the chapel on the hill in 1955. Jean Prouvé added the bell tower in the seventies and more recently, in 2011, Renzo Piano has worked on the site creating architectural harmony between the Chapel, the Bell Tower and the monastery of Sainte-Claire de la Porterie.
Since July 2016, this iconic building is a listed World Heritage UNESCO with 16 others sites around the world as "The architectural work of Le Corbusier, an outstanding contribution to the Modern Movement".